Show and Sell
Show and sell is the easiest time for your scout to make their sales, and have friends to help out while doing it. Each scout is only asked to volunteer for a 1 hour time slot on the weekend, but may do as many as they like on any given weekend. Please make sure to check in upon arrival, your name will need to be added to the list.
- Time slots for show and sells must be scheduled with the popcorn kernel beforehand.
- During this time each scout's sales are kept independently. If the scout is the first to approach the customer, and makes the sale, they will receive credit for the sale. This requires scouts to be up and active while at the show and sell, and awards them for putting in the extra effort.
- If a person walks up to the booth of their own free will, and makes a purchase, it will be distributed evenly among all scouts.
- Siblings may also help out, and their sales will count toward their brother's total sales.
- Parents may not make sales on behalf of their children while at Show and Sales, they will be needed to either help with popcorn sales, or to help keep and eye on the scouts. Any sales made by a parent will be treated as a free will sale, and be distributed evenly among scouts.
- During show and sell there will be no popcorn checked out, or door to door forms handed out. This is the packs time to participate in show and sell only. If you wish to sale popcorn at this time, sign up for a time slot.