Pack 216's Merry Emoji Christmas Float
4:00 pm - End of Parade
- Arrive at 4pm to help decorate float
- Park at COM Parking Lot and walk to park with your child. Float will be at Windlands Parking Lot.
- Midland High School parking lot will be pick up location for your child. Please promptly head that direction after parade ends.
- Children are not permitted to stand on float. Please remind your child to be safe!
- It will be dark. Have your child wear something on themselves that lights up. Get creative with battery operated lights, accessories from store or pick up a glow stick from Dollar Store.
- Santa hats or holiday gear are highly encouraged. Wear cub scout shirts. Dress for the weather as it may be chilly!
- You will be assigned an emoji once you have registered with us. Please paint/color on a full sized foam board your emoji so that your child can hold during the parade. If you prefer, print your emoji as large as possible and glue to board. We highly recommend that each child make their emoji light up to help make our float more festive.